FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there any downtime or side effects?
Our highly-trained therapist utilise safe, painless and proven effective protocols that bring zero to minimal downtime and side effects.
How fast I can see improvements?
More than 89% of our customers see improvements after one session with us.
While it also depends on your skin concerns and how serious it is, we often see large improvements when customers cooperates by using adequate and correct skin care products, managing well against 4S (Sun, Stress, Sleep, Smoke), 3H (Heat, Hormones, Humidity), and particular habitual diets and practices.
The improvements escalate with regular and frequent treatments.
How should I take care of my skin after treatments?
We advise you to the following care tips, but not limited to:
1. Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
2. Apply moisturiser, body lotion and sunscreen twice a day.
3. Do not use a scrub for one week nor washing your face with warm water.
4. Do not use skincare products containing actives such as AHA, BHA, Retinol & Glycolic acid.
5. Avoid putting makeup on for 12 hours (on the same day).
Am I suitable for these treatments?
If you fall under either one of the categories below, you may not be suitable for our treatments.
1. Light induced seizures, or history of fits/ seizures in the past.
2. Active infections
3. Photosensitizing medications such as Tetracyclines, Sulfonamides, must wait one week after the last dose. For Oral Retinoids (Isotretinoin, Accutane), must wait 6 months after the last dose.
5. History of skin cancer on the area to be treated
7. Botox/ fillers in the last five days.
8. Current sunburn on area to be treated
9. Gold thread-lift treatments
10. Internal defibrillator or pace-maker
I am unsure of whether I should come?
You can make an appointment with us now for a free consultation, no hidden charges! Our consultants will help you analyse your skin concerns and provide recommendations.